Monday, June 2, 2008

Green Thumb?



Well, I don't know if I would go that far but Jason and I have been doing a lot of work outside the past few weeks. Actually Jason has done most of it :) The first thing we did was replace our old landscape timbers that were rotting with stone. It looks so much better now.



Then with the help of some good friends we tore out the old planter around the light pole and put the stone border in. We also repainted the light pole.

And just this weekend we dug out a small garden next to our garage and planted some plants a friend gave to me for free. I am also hoping to plant a few vegetables this week.


Next Project(as Jason is shaking his head NO)? Yard Sale!

On a side note church this week was very good and challenging on Acts 15-How to draw lines differently. If you have a little time I would really recommend listening here or I could send you a CD.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks so nice Bethie! I didn't realize you guys did all that. Ryan says no to a garage sale too...but I'm all about it! I'll help :)

Emily said...

Wow! When you said you were doing yard work I wasn't picturing all of that! Looks awesome...

Sara and Brian said...

Beth, your place looks amazing...so beautiful in the spring. Great job on the work guys! It is so fun to see you here. :)