Saturday, July 26, 2008

Kroger Hall of Fame

I impressed the bagger so much he asked me a least 3 times how I did it? I got $64 dollars worth of stuff for $14. Of course my first answer was Coupons but that wasn't good enough-he really wanted to know how! I was pretty surprised how interested this 16ish kid was in my purchase. I ended up showing him my coupon organizer and telling him how I match up sale items with coupons. Anyway...here are my 3 trips from this week (2 Kroger and 1 Meijer)

14.04 OOP Savings $50.00 (this also includes a few items from last week I got for free)


Kroger Trip 2 8.49 OOP Savings 25.88


Meijer 8.03 OOP Savings 33.51

Here is my sisters FREE trip!


Check out other great deals at Money Saving Mom!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Way to go, Mandy!

And I'm jealous of all those chips and crackers you got from Kroger! I couldn't find coupons for those, even though I know I've seen them before! shoot!

But this was a good week, congrats, Beth!