Sunday, September 14, 2008

I Love Sunday Mornings


I love Sunday Mornings! Jason gets the Sunday paper off the porch and we play our "game" I guess how much the coupons value for the week is then we make coffee, eat cereal and watch ESPN or Fox News. After I finish my cereal I start working through the ads just flipping through most of them. After casually flipping through most of the ads I take my CVS,Walgreens and Meijer ads and "study" them for money saving/making deals! I also check my favorite blogs to see what deals they found. Then I take that weeks coupon inserts and cut most everything out and set aside what I may use that week and file the rest away. After flipping, studing and clipping I make my plan for the week-what stores I will hit and what I will get. This whole process takes several hours each week but I think it is well worth it when I make a purchase like this.

Total w/o sales/coupons-52.75
Actually Paid 10.05 and I got a 2.50 coupon off my next purchase
Savings 42.65(80%)
Coupons Savings 21.65

I cannot wait to see what kinda greats deals this week will bring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.