Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lots of Stuff for Little $$$

I had another great week of savings!! I hit up all my stores(Meijer, Kroger, Walgreens and CVS) I did 2 transactions at Meijer.


A few highlights:
8 boxes of cereal @.30 each!
FREE Smuckers Uncrustables
FREE Jello
.15 Jello Pudding
.50 Brown Sugar
.16 salad dressing
1.00 Pillsbury dinner rolls(they are really good!)
My total for everything was just over $26
Then to Kroger!

Everything here was Free except the Puffs, they were .50 each. Total $1.15
Walgreens had a few deals I couldn't pass up and I needed to get some candy for the 100+ kids that will pass by on Halloween this week :)

I spent $19 (on a gift card)
Got $13 RR (register rewards)
will get $4 back on a gift card
and will send in for a rebate for the theraflu.
I feel ready for any illness we may have this winter!! From the sounds of my good friend Emily's blog it is on it's way!
So if all this wasn't enough to make this a great week. I got these.

24 Omaha burgers for 3.98! Thanks to Catherine for spelling this deal out!
I also went to CVS and got several freebies but didn't take a picture of that one.
I love saving money...can you tell?

1 comment:

Sara Cart said...

Hello, I found your blog on moneysavingmom.com. Would you be willing to help me with the great deals? I live in Northeastern Ohio and I am having trouble finding everything that you are for the great prices. Thank you for your time.

Sara Cart