Monday, October 27, 2008

Super Savings @ Meijer:Updated!

I did really well at Meijer today. I really didn't want to go out in the cold and wind but we really needed some lunch meat and I knew I had some coupons to match a sale they were having so I went. Check out what I got.

I spilt it into 2 transactions so I could use 2 $4 Catalina's(store coupons that print at the register)that I had from a previous purchase. I ended up paying just under $3 for everything AND the best part...

I got $4.50 in coupons to use on my next purchase! I think the Jello triggered the $2because it was the only Kraft food item I got in both transactions. If that is the case-which i haven't confirmed-you would get FREE jello with the Meijer Mealbox Coupons, actually you get .50 overage for each pair, you get a $2 Catalina! I love to get paid for groceries!

Anyone have ideas for Jello?

UPDATE:
It is the Jello the triggers the $2 Catalina!! So I went back for more.

About $2 for this stuff! I really just needed the pickles(1.78) but figured I would make the most of my trip.
I also stopped at Kroger to take advantage of a few freebies!

My receipt even said 100% savings!

2 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

Hi :)

yes, the jell-O triggered the $2 off Kraft Coupon - buy 3 Kraft Items get $2 back.

I used the $1.50 off two Jell-Os and got $2 back free!

Sara and Brian said...

Wow...you are so good, Beth. I LOVE seeing what you do - too bad there is no Meijer here.